Are you ready to become your own man and stand on your own?
What do you need to grow out of and into to be the leader you are called to be?
I provide compassionate and challenging coaching that helps young men (age 18 to 25) embody their leadership in their personal and professional life. I guide young men to mature and explore questions about becoming independent, taking personal responsibility, developing personal mastery, and growing a foundation as an adult.
My coaching helps young men to be more responsible, healthy, well-rounded men and leaders.
My approach is holistic and practical. I view each young man I work with as unique and respect the legitimate constraints and potentials that are a part of his life. I draw upon diverse coaching and therapeutic methods including interpersonal psychotherapy, autobiography, cognitive behavioural therapy, motivational interviewing, adult development theory, mindfulness and existential approaches. Through deeply attuned listening and presence I create a safe and developmentally challenging context for a young man to mature his mindset and claim inner capacities to achieve his visions, goals and meet everyday leadership challenges. My coaching has grown out of two decades of personal and professional study of adult development, emotional intelligence, spiritual development, leadership development, organizational psychology, and adolescent men’s personal growth.
- Increased resiliency to face the social, relationship and communication challenges that come with being an adult male
- Clarity and confidence in yourself as a man and leader
- Increased awareness of limiting beliefs that limit your best leadership expression and the courage to be the best leader you know you can be
- Trust in your decision making by knowing your values and purpose
- Higher emotional intelligence
- More intention and discipline in every area of your life
- A strengthening of your most mature and authentic expression as a leader
- More pride and humility